A code-sharing flight is the flight marketed by an airline company and operated by another one.
The code-sharing flight will benefit users in the following aspects:
1. More destinations are available thanks to the united route network;
2. Ordered flight plan contributes to smooth flight connection;
3. Thanks to Frequent Flyer Management System, passengers can earn miles from the marketing companies;
4. Less time will be cost in the connecting airport;
5. More fare options will be offered by the united code-sharing network;
6. Seamless flights facilitate your travel;7. The facilities transporting passengers and luggage can be shared at some airports.
The airlines involved in a bilateral agreement play a role respectively, i.e., carrier and marketer.
Carrier: the airline company providing aircraft;
Marketer: The airline company selling flights with its own flight number without providing aircraft.
China Southern Airlines have entered agreements with several other airlines, which allow us to provide clients with their flights, to achieve wider coverage of flights and destinations.
Ticket endorsement, change, refund, online check-in and other services.
China Southern Airlines have concluded various code-sharing agreements with several airlines. In case of any change to the code-sharing flight, the passengers will be notified by sales agents with ticket purchased from such agents, or by relevant departments of China Southern Airlines with ticket purchased from the official website.