Tomb of Hairui is located in Binya Village 5 km west to Haikou City and was built in the seventeenth year of Ming Dynasty (1589). The town is 115 meters north to south and 41 meters east to west. The front of the tomb is three stone arches and stone carvings. The tomb is hexagon-shaped and the peak is conical. In front of the tomb, there is a 4-meter-high monument reading "presented by Nanjing Censorate Right Censor to Tai Fu and Zhong Jie Hai Gong", written by Xu Ziwei. There is an exhibition hall around.
The Five Officials Temple is located in Guoxing Street, Qiongshan, Hainan, China. It covers approximately 66,000 square meters and is a scenic spot integrating ancient architecture, ancient relics and gardens. The first floor accommodates the first building of Hainan (Five Officials Temple), Guajia Tong, Xuepu Tong, Sugong Temple, Liangfubo Temple, Tongzhuo Pavilion, Xixin Pavilion, Fuli Spring, Suquan Pavilion and Qiong Park, Five Officials Temple Museum, and other buildings and relics. Since the literary giant Su Dongpo pointed "double springs" here, it has become a place for warship of sages and education of future generations, known as "scenery of Qiongtai".