1. In accordance with the Chinese laws, do not visit the websites that contain violence, pornography or politically sensitive content or those are prohibited by the state.
2. During taxi, takeoff and landing, please turn off and stow your electronic device. The Wi-Fi signal is only available when the flight altitude is over 10,000 feet (3,000 meters), and will be switched off automatically below this altitude.
3. There can be several satellite beam switches on international routes, during which the internet access may be disconnected for 5-10 minutes (The system will automatically reconnect to the internet). Please be prepared beforehand. Sorry for the inconvenience.
4. The complimentary Wi-Fi service is still in trial operation. Due to some unpredictable circumstances, including but not limited to aircraft adjustment,equipment maintenance,system upgrading,and equipment compatibility,etc., the inflight Wi-Fi maybe out of service. Please check the most updated information prior to your booked flights. China Southern Airlines assumes no liability for noticing or compensation.
5. The inflight Wi-Fi connection is empowered by satellites, and it may suffer interruption because of the weather, plane location, flying over the polar region or satellite beam switching. China Southern Airlines assumes no liability for any data loss, delay or error during the use of the inflight Wi-Fi service.